1. Chanel’s classic, quilted shape in a denim interpretation makes this bag an heirloom with a difference.
Denim, braid and gold-tone metal bag, Chanel, `2,77,860 approx
2. Baseball caps came out of the stadiums and made a foray onto the runways around the globe. Their appeal lies in the easy-chic vibe they lend to any outfit.
Cap, bershka.com, `500 approx
3. A love child of comfy sneaks and glamazon heels, these celeb-approved shoes are what your Insta feed needs right now.
Sneakers, Gucci, price on request
4. Add a touch of this-season camouflage-ness with this forest-green watch that will add a cool-girl vibe to your jeans-and-tee look.
Watch, Calvin Klein, `21,250 approx
5. We’ve sorted your next brunch look with these studded, rim-less sunnies that scream ’70s glamour with their big, square, ombré lenses.
Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton, `36,960 approx
6. Brocade is one of the ‘It’ fabrics for 2019. And there’s something about this dress that’s both traditional and avant-garde, which will totally make you stand out.
Dress, Grassroot by Anita Dongre, `36,990
7. Make a bee-line for these shoulder dusters. Pull your hair back and team these babies with an off-shoulder outfit for maximum impact.
Butterfly motif earrings, Varnika Arora, `3,850
8. Redefine athleisure with this luxe sweatshirt, featuring an embellished Russian doll. It’s got a lot going for itself: a bold pop of colour, intricately embroidered pattern, and slouchy silhouette that’s perfect for days when you want to keep it casual-chic.
Sweatshirt, Kukoon, `10,500
9. Running shoes never looked this good. This pair—inspired by metallic finishes from the ’90s—is perfect to hit a party, post your sweat sesh.
Falcon, Adidas Originals, `8,599
10. This wooden clutch with an embroidered motif is the kind of multi-tasker that would team equally well with your evening dress or beachy ensemble.
Clutch, Crazy Palette, `5,600
11. Keep the spirit of Christmas alive with this two-toned quilted beauty. Need another excuse? Remember that colour-blocking is hot, hot, hot!
Laminated leather mini bag, Gucci, price on request
12. Don’t be a Basic B by opting for a pair of black or camel booties. This ultraviolet one is a great way to inject some energy into a plain ol‘ outfit. Gloria Ortiz,
elcorteingles.com, `9,770 approx
12. Swatch is known for creating fun timepieces that definitely do more than just telling time.
Psycadelic Watch, Swatch, price on request
13. What’s better than single-hued metallic shoes? Multi-coloured ones, of course!
Pumps, Salvatore Ferragamo, `57,054
14. A swarovski-encrusted link-chain necklace (which isn’t gold) is just what the style doctor ordered. To do justice to this beauty, take it out on a night about town.
Necklace, Anton Heunis,
15. It might not be party season anymore, but that doesn’t mean you can’t tote around a sparkly bag. We’d say team it up with basics to let it stand out.
Bag, Essential Antwerp, `10,190 approx
16. A leather-strap watch is one classic your accessory ’drobe just can’t do without. Plus, the indigo colour is both on-trend and versatile.
Longines Elegant Collection, price on request
17. This eclectic sweatshirt will bring all the compliments to the yard, and help you channel zen mode (cue: the sequinned motif).
Jacket, Manish Arora, `43,310
18. If you’re a sucker for personalised stuff, you’d love how Nidhi Bhandari spruces up classic shoe styles with embellished initials. Pssst: they’ll make for a lovely gift, too.
Pumps, Nidhi Bhandari, `5,799
19. This studded minaudiere has a vintage charm that works well with both tailored silhouettes and fusion wear, alike.
Clutch, Sabyasachi, `55,000
20. Animal lover? You’ll love these gilded babies! Style tip: all they need is a monochrome dress and slicked-back hair to shine bright, all night.
Panda earrings, Zohra, `2,400