1. Chew Your Food Properly: Digestion begins in the mouth, and with proper chewing you can not only improve your digestion, but also prevent bloating.
2. Eat at THIS Magic Hour: To get a flat belly, you must eat protein-rich foods like pulses, apple, almonds, low-fat cheese, fish, soya or even a protein bar between 3-4pm. It's best not to miss out on this snack time because eating at this magic hour (yes, really!) balances sugar levels and boosts your metabolism.
3. Laugh: The most enjoyable workout for your abs is laughing. That explains why Laughter Yoga is a thing. If you start busting a gust, you are definitely moving towards getting your abs in shape.
4. Cut Down Your Sugar Intake: Sugar is your enemy as it increases your insulin level. The lower you keep your sugar intake, the skinnier your waist gets.
5. Use Pepper or Sea Salt Instead of Regular Salt: Iodized salt makes your tummy bloat, that's why you should use natural sea salt, which is low in sodium. You can also add flavour to your food by sprinkling cayenne or black pepper, both of which increase metabolism.
6. Punch it Out: Add boxing to your cardio routine. When you throw punches with weights or at a fast pace, you're work towards flattening your mid-section and end up burning extra calories. Add 16 minutes of boxing three times a week to your regular cardio routine and you'll lose up to two inches from your waist in just a month.
7. Try This Famous Flat-Belly Menu:
Breakfast: A slice of wheat bread with natural peanut butter and one cup of your favourite berries.
Lunch: Spinach salad with sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, with a little olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
Dinner: Cook one chopped courgette in olive oil with spinach and a can of tomatoes. Stir through whole-wheat macaroni and top it with reduced-fat ricotta.
Snack: A cup of fat-free yogurt with two tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
Follow Nikita on Twitter.