- 5 Large eggs, separated
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth, 1 minute. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix 1 minute. Add egg yolks and mix until fully combined, 2 minutes.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Gently fold egg whites into the sweetened condensed milk mixture until fully combined.
- Tightly wrap an 8" or 9" springform pan with aluminum foil and spray insides with cooking spray. Transfer batter to pan, then place the pan in a large baking dish. Pour enough boiling water into the baking dish to reach 1/3 of the way up the outside of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake 50 minutes, then turn off heat and let cool in oven for 1 hour. Let cool completely until ready to serve.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.