1. Be more productive by: unsubscribing from all your useless newsletters.
2. Be a calmer person by: meditating, deep breathing, whatever you like.
3. Get better hair by: adding a teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo to get rid of product build-up.'
4. Get a cleaner house by: cleaning for 120 seconds everyday. It will make you a 47 percent cleaner human (we guesstimate).
5. Be a better person by: doing just one act of niceness everyday.
6. Get fitter by: doing a high-intensity interval workout. Do 20 seconds of high-intensity cardio, followed by a 10 second rest. Repeat three times.
This article was originally published in the December 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan India