Are you tired of whipping up the good-old porridge and pancake recipe? Well, now is the time to bring these classics together! Chef Utkarsh Bhalla, Brand Chef Sly Granny shares his scrumptious pancake recipe that is all things delishhhh, a perfect motivation to wake up for breaky!
1 cup Oats
3 Egg whites
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Butter
1 tsp Honey
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients together (except nuts, butter, honey).
2. In case the batter is too thick, you can always add a little water or milk to adjust the consistency.
3. Once the desired batter consistency is achieved, add in the nuts and mix with a spatula.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and brush it with butter.
5. On medium heat, pour the pancake mixture with the help of a ladle.
6. Cook and flip (approx after 2 mins) when you see bubbles on the top side.
7. Cook for another 2 minutes on the other side
8. Garnish the pancakes with honey, toasted walnuts and seasonal fruits!
Ready, set, eat!