Here's a list of Instagram stars that hundreds of thousands — and in some cases, millions — of people are following. Get on it!1. Christmas Abbot, @ChristmasAbbotIf you have any doubts about female weightlifters' capabilities, Christmas is your girl: With more than 245,000 followers, the CrossFit competitor and Olympic lifter posts photos and videos of herself lifting insanely heavy shit.
2. Amanda Bisk, @AmandaBiskThis Australian goddess hasn't racked up more than 339,000 followers for nothing: The exercise physiologist, yoga instructor, and CrossFit coach posts G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S photos of herself sweating everywhere you want to be.
3. Kaisa and Jennifer, @TwoBadBodiesKaisa has a master's degree in exercise science, and Jennifer is a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) nutrition specialist. Together, they've got 354,000 followers for whom they post fun fitness stunts that make you wish you could third-wheel it during their next workout.
4. Cassey Ho, @BlogilatesCassey Ho is a body-positive certified fitness instructor and Pilates maven loved by more than 963,000 Instagram followers. Her feed is full of graceful poses and Pilates moves interspersed with healthy foods — and adorable animals. (Because why not?)
5. Jeanette Jenkins, @MsJeanetteJenkinsFor her 286,000-plus followers, this celebrity trainer posts motivational quotes and selfies in fun fitness clothes and body-baring outfits. The latter makes her feed especially worthwhile: If anything is going to inspire you to squat a little lower, it's that butt — amiright?!
6. Emily Skye, @EmilySkyeFitMore than 919,000 people follow this beautiful Australian model-turned-personal trainer, who mostly posts photos of her covetable six-pack, flexing up a storm.
7. Lita Lewis, @FollowtheLitaThis triathlete calls herself the "Thick Fit" trainer. Her plyometric exercise videos and motivational captions keep her 332,000 followers around.
8. Jenelle Salazar, @GetBodiedBy_J Upward of 363,000 people follow this fitness coach (and mom!) for creative exercise ideas.
9. Lyzabeth Lopez, @LyzabethLopezSome 1.8 million followers are obsessed with this Canada-based trainer known for her hourglass workouts and figure. (That. Butt!) She posts creative exercise ideas that you can do anywhere — and selfies that prove her workouts actually work.
10. Massy Arias (aka Mankofit), @Massy.AriasKnown for her empowering captions and can-do attitude, this certified personal trainer has a massive following: 1.7M million people follow her for advice on how to properly build strength and confidence.
11. Estelle Archer, @EstelleArcherThis fitness fanatic and instructor shrunk down from a size 16 to 6 — and shares photos with her 207,000 followers to prove it.
12. Michelle Lewin, @Michelle_Lewin_More than 4.9 million people follow this fitness model to see how fitness magazine cover stars (like Michelle) keep their shape. (Spoiler: It's no walk in the park.)
13. Katrina and Karena, @ToneItUpCali girls Karena, a triathlete and model, and Katrina, a health science student who'd once struggled with her weight, met at the gym, eventually collaborating to launch their own fitness studio, crazy popular YouTube channel, and 437,000-strong Instagram following. Their fitness account features healthy foods, inspiring before-and-after photos of women who've stuck with the Tone It Up fitness program, and workout ideas.
14. Rachel Brathen, @Yoga_GirlThis yoga guru hasn't racked up 1.4 million followers for nothing: She posts beautiful yoga selfies and smiles with upbeat, borderline prophetic captions that just make you feel good.
15. Tanya Poppett, @Achieving_BalanceFact: This Australian fitness instructor's Insta-vids are exhausting to watch — she works out hard. But because she relies on her own body weight or easy-to-access props like a pillow, set of swings, and chair, her posts provide actionable ways for you (and her 213,000 followers) to work it Tanya-style.
16. Lauren Fisher, @LaurenFisherThis college student and Crossfit competitor's account has a girl-next-door feel, teetering between silly pics and seriously impressive fitness feats. If the combo makes you want to be her BFF, get in line: She's got more than 380,000 followers.
17. Natalie Jill, @NatalieJillFitSixty pounds down, this single mom and functional fitness trainer from San Diego, California, is a stronger, leaner version of her former self. She posts quick, multi-move workout Instagram videos from her living room, to the delight of her 437,000 followers.
18. Aurora Lauzeral, @Aurora_LZ_Fit This French certified personal trainer and body builder doesn't just have a contagious smile (which she Instagrams on the regular) — she has an enviable body from head to toe. Her training is clearly responsible for it, and her Instagram account, which about 463,000 people follow, bears the evidence — as well as some fun stunts here and there.
19. Kayla Itsines, @Kayla_ItsinesThis Australian certified fitness trainer has a cult-like Instagram following of 3.2 million followers. Her feed is full of incredible transformations (Hello, abs!) from fans who swear by her Bikini Body Guides.