Guys aren't exactly subtle. We usually have a total of about three moves when it comes to picking up ladies. Here are 19 signs a guy is trying really hard to get in your pants.
1. He laughs at all your jokes. You're funny, but no one is THAT funny. He's probably just riding the high of potential coitus and loves everything you say.
2. He's interested and engaged. No on is interested in the story of why you deleted your Pinterest account. Unless they want to be with you.
3. He touches your lower back. Some people are just naturally more physical than others, but if he's touching your lower back, he's interested. This is a confirmed thing.
4. He's buying you drinks. This is the 21st century mating call. And 20th, and 19th, and basically all the way back until before alcohol was invented.
5. He gives you his coat. This is always - always - a smooth move.
6. He texts you late. Even if they're not sexts, no one's up at 3:30 a.m. just wondering how your day was.
7. He tries to find movies you both like. Because we all know what happens during movies.
8. He wants to cuddle. His place is a bit cold, but he only has one blanket. Maybe the two of you could share the blanket and also have sexual intercourse?
9. He likes all your Instagram pictures. Well, not all of them, but all the ones with your face in them.
10. He gives you a sly wink after the two of you share a moment. It's his way of saying, "Hey, we have a connection." Except instead of saying things with his mouth, he's closing one eye.
11. He touches your leg to accentuate a point when talking. He's not that into the story. He's just that into your legs.
12. He Facebooks you, like, immediately. Dude can't even wait to get home to stalk your profile and find out if you're taken.
13. He wants to split a cab with you. He doesn't live anywhere near your place, but you're still "on the way."
14. He comments on little changes. If he notices you did something with your nails, that's like the Michael Jordan scoring 38 points during game five of the 1997 NBA finals while he had the flu of a dude being into you.
15. He sends you random-ass Snapchats. "Hey, what do you think of this new shirt I got? Don't mind me, I'm just flexing."
16. You catch him looking at you from across the room. This can either be really adorable or super-effing creepy.
17. He's wearing way too much cologne. If your eyes are watering as your nostrils fill with the scent of Axe Body Spray, it's just because his way of wooing you. Or some other woman within a 10 to 15 minute walk.
18. He tries to show off. Incorporating things he's good at into casual conversation is never as subtle he thinks. "Look how heavy this bar stool is!" "Yeah, the other day I ran a marathon, or whatever." "Do you want to see me do magic?"
19. He says, "I want you." Men are pretty direct. Take this at face value.
By Frank Kobola
See the full story on Cosmopolitan.com