1. Oatmeal and Egg Mask
An oatmeal and egg white mask will gently exfoliate your skin, making it clear, healthy and radiant.
- Take 3 tablespoons oatmeal and one egg white along with1 tablespoon of honey and curd.
- Apply this paste on your face
- Let it sit for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
Apply this mask twice a week for best results.
2. Fuller's Earth Mask
Fuller's earth (multani mitti, for all of those who are more familiar with THAT term) deep cleanses your skin by unclogging your pores and removing the excess oil, leaving your skin clear and glowing.
- Take 2 tablespoon Fuller's earth and mix it with some rosewater.
- Whip this together to make a paste.
- Apply this mask and leave it on till it's completely dry.
Use this remedy once or twice a week.
3. Sandalwood Mask
Sandalwood has amazing anti-bacterial properties that prevent acne and breaking out. Also, it soaks up excess oil and sebum.
- Take a tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and some rosewater.
- Apply this fine paste and leave it on till it dries up completely.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Use this face mask twice a week.
4. Banana Mask
Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, banana's great at getting rid of blemishes and curing acne.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it well.
- Add a tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice to it and mix properly.
- Apply this mask and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.