1. "I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you."
2. "I live with romance in my brain. I'm a true-blue Cancerian like that. "
3. "I totally commit and completely give myself to a relationship. Be warned, though - I don't like being taken for granted, so I can be pretty high-maintenance sometimes! "
4. "I don't like guys who are conventional. I'm an achiever; he has to be an achiever. I admire drive, I admire ambition. I like a guy who keeps my on my toes. "
5. "Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent."
6. "You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity. "
7. "If my film does not do well, it really hurts me. But by God's grace, even if some of my films may not have done well, people have still liked my work in it. "