10 Amazing Diwali Party Dressing Ideas
Get some cool celeb inspirations here...
Diwali parties are a great way to dress-up with all the cool indian wear that has been sitting in your closet forever.. just remember to give it your unique cool twist this time!
Take hints from these stylistas...
1. Sonam Kapoor makes wearing gold so easy and glam without screaming 'gaudy
2. Take a cue from Pernia Qureshi on how to wear dhoti pants
3. You can surely learn how to rock embellishment from Deepika Padukone.
4. Dia Mirza wins it hands down at making sari so practical by wearing it over crop-top and leggings.
5. Kalki Koechlin knows how to look like a Greek goddess with Indian roots
6. When in doubt, wear a color-block sari with a super sexy blouse like Kareena Kapoor here.
7. Nargis Fakhri shows you how to wear a dhoti skirt
8. Own a lehenga skirt? Club it with a body-con dress like Jacqueline Fernandez
9. Did u ever think of pairing a full skirt with a cropped cape? Take a style tip from Neha Dhupia
10. Learn from Sonakshi Sinha and club a dhoti skirt with an A-line tunic