- Tell us about your limited collection with M.A.C. What was the inspiration behind the same?
When MAC Cosmetics India approached me for the collaboration I knew it was the perfect match because MAC celebrates all ages, all genders, all races, all diversities and individuality. We decided to curate a collection true to my personas and hence we created something Sweet, Sexy and Strong for women across all ages.
2. Do you enjoy make-up?
Just like every girl, I love make-up. I feel that your make-up expresses your different moods. Two different make-up looks can take you from day to night with the same outfit.
- What's your favourite beauty product?
Undoubtedly a lipstick! The right lip shade can transform your look, especially on the days you are on the go and need a quick fix. A lipstick always lights up your day and mood.
- If we opened your bag right now, what products will we find?
A Red Lipstick which is a part of my collection with M.A.C Cosmetics– Ruby Woo and wet wipes.
- Tell us the three beauty trends that you're loving currently.
- Healthy glowing skin look – An almost no make-up look
- Classic red lip look
- Bright Kajal with a nude lip shade, this is exactly what I have curated exclusively with MAC Cosmetics for Nykaa.com only, and it’s a value kit.
- Do you ever do your own make-up? If yes, then what's your go-to look?
Yes, there are times when I am going out with friends and family that I end up doing my own make-up. My go-to look is something which requires easy application and not too much time. A little cream colour blush with my all-time favourite nude lipstick, Twig is all I need!
- Who are your beauty icons?
- Can you tell us one hack you learnt from the pros?
The one make-up hack I have learnt from the pros is to always keep your skin hydrated and healthy. Hence, MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ is always in my bag, whether I am hitting the gym or heading for a shoot or even a night out. Which is exactly why I chose to have this in my exclusive Nykaa.com kit, as a complimentary product.
- If you could use just one product forever, which one would it be, and why?
My favourite MAC lip shade – Twig! It’s the perfect nude which suits Indian skin tones.
- Pick one: dark nails or pastels?
- Pick one: red lips or nude?
Both are my favourites, it depends on my mood…. whether I am feeling Sweet or Sexy!
- What's your first memory of make-up? Like when was the first time you were introduced to it and by whom?
When I was in school, I was a complete tom boy, but then soon realised the power of wearing make-up, the transformation it brings and it was matter of just time that I fell in love with it.