- Kylie Jenner shared a Insta of her many luxury cars yesterday.
- Some fans weren't happy about it and left super critical replies to the pic.
Whether or not Kylie Jenner is a self-made billionaire is debatable (and a few months ago Kylie even admitted that maybe she's not toootally self-made), but one thing that isn't up for debate is that fact that Kylie is a billionaire and can afford crazy things, like a mini Louis-Vuitton-monogram-covered Lamborghini for her daughter Stormi, who, reminder, is a toddler.
Another thing that Kylie can afford? Adult-sized cars, and a lot of them. Yesterday Kylie shared an Insta of her posing with six of her luxury cars, including two Range Rovers, a Rolls Royce, a Porsche, a Lamborghini, and a Ferrari. And while some followers applauded Kylie's car collection, writing things like "Hard work pays off happy for you" and "wow legendary," other people were not so impressed with Kylie showing off her wealth.[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjMmcYn3W2/[/instagram]
Some commenters thought that six luxury cars were maybe not the best use of money, and wrote things like:
- This world is crazy. Some people buy 863367 cars and some people can hardly buy food let alone pay tuition fees for university. It's a shame to show off but I guess rich people don't care.
- 2.8 billion people, nearly half of the world's population, live on less than $2 a day...more than one billion people do not have access to safe water. But you have access to Beautiful cars, [it's] cool.
- Use your money elsewhere spend it on charity not cars
- All those cars and can't even help the environment out smh
And while, yeah, some of those are wonderful ideas about how Kylie could use her money for the greater good, it is her money and she can do what she wants with it, even if that means buying 14 more cars and then also showing those off on Instagram. What do you think?