Women sure made their presence felt at the 2020 Oscars in LA. Be it the category of Acting, Best Film, Documentary Feature, Screenplay or Costume Design, women nominees proved that they were well worth their salt, and shone through with the brilliant work they created. Haircare product brand Tresemme recognises the prep, hard work and dedication that goes behind the glitz and glamour on screen and on the red carpet, and they applaud the supremely talented women Oscar winners and nominees of 2020. To celebrate their achievements, we a look at some of the heartfelt and inspirational quotes shared by these amazing women in their interviews and acceptance speeches. Do feel free to bookmark these as your personal motivational pick-me-ups, or share them with your friends to inspire them.
1. Renee Zellweger, Winner Best Actress, Judy.
2. Saoirse Ronan, Nominee Best Actress, Little Women
3. Cynthia Erivo, Nominee Best Actress, Harriet
4. Laura Dern, Winner Best Supporting Actress, Marriage Story
5. Kathy Bates, Nominee Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jewell
6. Jacqueline Durran, Winner Best Costume Design, Little Women
7. Julia Reichert, Winner Best Documentary Feature, American Factory
8. Greta Gerwig, Nominee Best Adapted Screenplay, Little Women