Richly saturated jewel tones, such as amethyst purple and emerald green, are perfect to spice up staple winter hues.
1. Ankita Indigo Overlap Dress, Price ₹13,800
Cowl necks on slick, body-flattering silhouettes arethe ultimate evocation of starry glamour from the 1900s. Think Fay Wray (from Doctor X) to Irina Shayk.
2. Ankita Seath Gown, Price ₹16,800
3. Party-dressing is a whole lot dazzlier this season, thanks to sequins—sparkle galore and be a shiny disco ball all day, everyday.
Attic Salt Black Sequins Embellished Dress, ₹6,975
Style Tip: This season is all about turning the rule-book clichés on their head. Animal print with sequins? Why not! Sneakers with an ultra-glam outfit? Sure! Unexpected colour combos, texture on texture...it’s all good!
5. Chisel by Meghna Ramrakhiya Embellished Short Dress, ₹3,200
Style tip Layering is hot this season (literally!), so use your party dress as a base, to team with an overcoat, jacket, cape, et al. You could also throw on a pair of subtly-patterned tights to add some texture to the look.
6. Christopher Kane
There’s a certain boudoir feel to slip dresses, making them one of the sexiest party-dress options around. Team with high, high heels and oomph.
7. Forever 21 Crinkled Satin Mini Slip Dress, ₹1,499
8. Deme by Gabriella Purple Slip Dress, ₹15,500
When it comes to dressy opulence, few can rival brocade. Baroque outfits, so rich and elegant, are perfect for a ‘grown-up’ party.
9. Dorothy Perkins Luxe Rose Gold Prom Dress ₹4,600
10. Ellie Saab
11. Esthera, Red Black Ombre, ₹28,000
12. Forever New, holly cowl neck dress, ₹8,000
13. Guess, Metallic look dress, ₹7,900
14. H&M, Calf-length dress, ₹5,499
15. H&M, Shimmering Dress, ₹2,290
16. Hema Kaul, Purple one shoulder lace dress, ₹26,500
17. Jonathan Simkhai
18. Kanika J Singh, Black Lace Tier Short Dress, ₹58,650