1. You Facebook/Insta Stalk Them.
2. You plan your entire future together.
3. You purposely hang out at places you know they will be at.
4. You make up code names for them with your friends.
5. You stare at your phone waiting for them to call or message.
6. You ask the universe for help.
7. You get jealous of anyone they are with.
8. You go over every word you have spoken to them.
9. You start posting more and more pictures on social media.
10. Your life becomes an emotional yo-yo
We all tend to go deep into exploring the social media profiles of someone we like. Ex-girlfriends, family holidays, third cousins, we want to see and know everything. If you find yourself doing this, don't worry, because it's perfectly normal. Just make sure you don't accidentally like a picture or a post from 2007, it can prove to be embarrassing.
From planning your destination wedding, to naming your kids, you spend your time daydreaming about pretty much everything that will happen when the two of you finally get together.
We all do our best to bump into someone we like as often as we can, even if it means adopting a whole new set of interests just to be around them.
This just adds to the fun of things, plus it helps you talk about them freely (and endlessly) in public.
Anytime your phone rings, you tend to freak out hoping its BAE saying hi, staring at your phone, and trying to send them telepathic signals all day.
Online quizzes, horoscopes, Linda Goodman, and tarot reading, everything becomes a clue to finding out if you and your crush are meant to be together.
It doesn't matter if it's a friend or someone they are saying hi to, you stalk and obsesses over anyone that could remotely be considered as competition.
From dissecting and finding hidden meaning in every interaction, to having long imaginary interactions and conversations, you are constantly thinking about what you have said and will say to BAE.
Cute new looks and outfits, workout videos, and cool party pics, every post of yours is put up with the aim of showing your crush how amazing you are.
If your crush texts you or meets you, you are walking on air, if they ignore you you are down in the dumps. Basically, your mood swings countless times in a day depending on how he or she is behaving.