1. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Babe Alert, `2,050: This shade is perfect for medium skin tones. And the long-wear, water-resistant formula will make sure you don’t have to worry about reapplication every few hours.
2. Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Nude Reality, `3,600: A more ‘pop’ nude, this shade will flatter fair skin tones, or someone who has naturally pink lips. Plus, this luxe matte formula is enriched with oil-infused powders, which make it lightweight, and last up to 12 hours.
3. M·A·C Lipstick in Yash, `1,650: More on the brown side, this nude will pair perfectly with a sun-kissed look this summer.
4. MyGlamm X Manish Malhotra Hi Shine Lipstick in Mauve Struck, `950: This universally flattering shade goes on smoothly and leaves behind a creamy-glossy finish.
5. Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color in Caramel Custard, `800: This enriching lipstick (thanks to the argan oil in the formula) is best suited for deeper skin tones. The colour is super-pigmented, which means just one swipe is enough to get the mood right.
6. L’Oréal Paris X Sabyasachi Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick in Maple Mocha, `750: This warm, toasted shade goes on beautifully with a pared-down make-up look. The moist-matte doesn’t wear off, making sure you look fresh-AF.
7. SUGAR Cosmetics Crayon Lipstick in Holly Golightly, `800: This subtle pink-nude goes on like a balm and turns matte. Plus, the skinny crayon is extremely travel-friendly, making touch-ups a breeze.
8. Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Au Naturale, `479: Medium and deep complexions will shine in this super-matte lipstick that will stay put, no matter what.