Treat your scalp concerns at the root with the all-new L'Oreal Professionnel scalp treatments
L'Oreal Professionnel’s Scalp Advanced range is the answer to all scalp woes!
With the kind of lifestyle we have, hair problems have become more common than ever. Everyone loves and wishes to have healthy hair and scalp—free of itchiness, dandruff, and dullness. We go for different kinds of salon treatments, spas and even DIY ones but struggle to get results.
The root cause of most hair problems lies in the scalp, which means that if you fix the latter, you will be able to get healthy hair! From hair fall, dandruff, oiliness to dullness—all hair concerns can be treated by simply giving the necessary TLC to the scalp. To begin with, your scalp in comparison with the rest of your skin is more complex. It has multiple hair follicles, higher sebum and sweat production, along with a faster renewal system and lower barrier function.
We need a trusted, go-to scalp-care range that can help us achieve healthy hair while making the process seamless and fool-proof. Fret not, as L’Oreal Professionnel has worked with both hair experts and dermatologists to develop their Scalp Advanced range of products. This range has blurred the lines between skin-care and hair care, bringing in dermatological actives used in skincare to treat your scalp.
The Scalp Advanced range is renowned for its deep cleansing, purifying, as well as soothing properties. Folks at L’Orealfound out that 67 per cent of people worldwide experience scalp concerns. And thus, they developed a range of products to address issues such as:
• Discomfort: More than 10 per cent of individuals across the world suffer from scalp dryness, oiliness, and itchiness.
• Oiliness: Hormonal factors can induce a sebum accumulation leading to an overflow onto the scalp and a greasing of the hair fibre.
• Dandruff: Scalp oiliness and scalp bacteria, and fungal growth can develop into dandruff flakes.
L’Oreal Professional’s Scalp Advanced range is proven to provide:
• Anti-Discomfort: More than 83 per cent scalp soothing utilising Sorbitol and Niacinamide for their soothing properties.
• Anti-Dandruff: Up to 100 per cent dandruff removed utilising PiroctoneOlamine.
• Anti-Oiliness: Up to 78 per cent sebum managed using clay that can do a soft peel on the skin to help to unclog the skin surface from dirt, oil and sweat.
• Anti-Hair Thinning: Fuller hair in 6* weeks with dual action treatment. It provides the hair with essential nutrients to stimulate root activity, protect the hair’s density and reduce hair fall.
The star products of the L’Oreal Professionnel’sScalp Advanced range:
Scalp Advanced Anti-Discomfort Lipid Shield Pre-Treatment: This is great to apply before hair colouring or lightening. It creates a shield of lipids on the scalp, as the name suggests, and instantly reduces scalp discomfort.
Scalp Advanced Anti-Discomfort Intense Soother Treatment: It is a lightweight gel with a jelly-like consistency, which instantly soothes your scalp while also leaving your hair voluminous and detangled!
Scalp Advanced Anti-Oiliness 2-In-1 Deep Purifier Clay: It is a versatile product which can be used both as a shampoo and a mask. It deeply cleanses to remove all residue, sweat and oil.
Scalp Advanced Anti-Oiliness Dermo Purifier Shampoo: This one’s a holy grail for oily scalp. It can reduce sebum production by 78 per cent and unclog pores.
Scalp Advanced Amenexil Ampule: This one is the answer to hair nourishment. It reduces hair loss for fuller hair in just 6* weeks.
L’Oreal Professionnel brought together scalp experts of the world to work together with the L’OrealLaboratoires on the development of the Scalp Advanced product line and education platform. The Scalp Advanced pro team understands that the scalp is the foundation of beautiful hair and developed this range to address any issue, be it dryness, discomfort or sensitivity, oiliness or dandruff, or any combination of the above.