Spring is in the air, and one trend that isn't going anywhere for SS21 is tie-dye everything! This cheerful, nostalgic trend brightened up 2020 for us, as we spent lockdown DIY-ing and banana-bread baking our time away. And while not all at-home tie-dye experiments were a success (we could possibly have stopped at our fourth poncho, TBH), the good news is that the tie-dye trend is here to stay for the moment, as can be seen on printed-tees, joggers, dresses, co-ords and more.
In a recent Instagram appearance, Alia Bhatt was seen looking 'fruity' in a fresh, ocean-hued tie-dye t-shirt, distressed and high-waisted daisy-duke denim shorts, and minimalistic gold hoops. She complimented her casual look with fuss-free, swept-back hair, flushed cheeks and a touch of pink on the lips. Lovin' her casual-yet-stylish summer vibe? Here's where you can shop similar pieces to recreate her look, or to wear as separates.
Printed Tie-Dye T-shirt, INR 799/- Studiofit at Westside Blue, available Tatacliq.com
2. Tie & Dye Print Sleeveless Top, INR 2,199/- AJIO
3. Captioned Tie-Dye T-shirt, INR 15,549 approx, Isabel Marant at Farfetch.com
4. Distressed Denim Shorts, INR 6,787 approx, Levis at Farfetch.com
5. Blue Washed Distressed Denim Shorts, INR 699/- Myntra.com
6. Curve Seed Pod Hoops in Gold, INR 3,600/- Nicobar