15 Chic Blazers to Add to Your Back-to-Work Wardrobe
Style your oversized blazer with a pair of fitted denim jeans, a printed tee, and gold hoop earrings.
Pantsuits, tuxedos, and blazers paired with well-fitted bottoms are no longer a male-only bastion. Today, women at the workplace stylishly sport this attire—making a strong case for androgynous fashion. And as offices across the globe resume operations in the post-pandemic era, we're left with no choice but to slip out of loungewear and throw on work-appropriate outfits.
If you're not the suit-to-work type, you could always update your casual workwear with a formal—and fashionable—blazer. A versatile garment that can be paired with well-tailored pants, boyfriend jeans, as well as a midi skirt, it's advisable that you keep your wardrobe stocked with blazers featuring geometric cuts, whimsical patterns, and vibrant solid colours.
Take a look at Cosmo's edit of chic statement blazers that can be teamed with multiple outfits in your wardrobe—and style it the way you like (think latex pants, leather leggings, or a belted dress).
1. Oversized Blazer, H&M, Rs. 2,999
2. Women Wool Linen Blend Jacket, Uniqlo, Rs. 7,990
3. Houndstooth Tailored Blazer, Zara, Rs. 5,590
4. Tailored Patch Pocket Blazer, Marks & Spencer, Rs. 3,499
5. Navy Blue Dash Blazer, Urvashi Kaur, Rs. 13,650
6. Pink Striped Blazer, Vero Moda, Rs. 3,299
7. Striped Open-Front Sleeveless Blazer, NUSH, Rs. 1,499
8. Black Checks Blazer, Van Heusen, Rs. 3,999
9. Neon-Green One Shoulder Blazer, FKNS by Narendra Kumar, Rs. 9,800
10. Essential Structured Blazer, Mango, Rs. 3,990
11. Black Double Breasted Blazer, Only, Rs. 3,499
12. Madrasee Blazer, Doh Tak Keh, Rs. 10,900
13. Multi-Color Stripes Self-Tie Blazer, Forever 21, Rs. 1,999
14. JULIA - Lavender Open Blazer, Alter Ego, Rs. 3,250
15. Heathered Blazer with Vented Lapels, Project Eve, Rs. 3,499