1. When you're staying in, you can just get home, take your bra off and RELAX.
2. You save sooo much money. What with the booze, mandatory kebabs and taxi fares, going out costs an arm and a leg.
3. You can stalk people you went to school with on Facebook. Always more fun when you add mates and wine.
4. You can wear comfy PJ's, instead of horrible restrictive outdoor clothes like jeans. Bleurgh.
5. Alcohol costs WAY less when you're staying home. Tesco prices beat outside-world prices EVERY time.
6. High heels are the devil in shoe form. Slippers are your friend.
7. You don't have to faff about with fake eyelashes. You can just be au naturel.
8. You can sit about with a blob of toothpaste on a zit and nobody will judge you.
9. You won't get chatted up by any cringey blokes. Sweet bliss.
10. You are in total control of the playlist. No rubbish DJ's here, thanks.
11. You know you won't get tagged in any gross pictures the next morning. Unless you take some of your own, obvs.
12. You can enjoy a nice bath. Nights in are all about relaxation. Nights out are all about carnage.
13. Standing up all night is too much like hard work. Life is just better when you're lounging.
14. You can do it for charidee. By hosting your own Night in For Macmillan with your mates, you can raise money for people with cancer. Lovely or what?
15. You can eat constant snacks. Sadly, it is never acceptable to eat Doritos on a dance floor. (If it was, maybe we'd go out more.)
16. You can have sex whenever you fancy. If you're staying in with someone you'd want to have sex with.
17. You can disappear into a bubble of Netflix joy.
18. You don't have to make small talk with strangers or friends-of-friends-you-DGAF-about. HOORAY.
19. Boxsets will never let you down. People might.[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/2OoPMdTHWf/[/instagram]
20. Takeaway is the best thing ever. And nobody will judge you for enjoying the leftovers as a midnight snack.
21. You can have actual conversations. No hollering over some rubbish remix before the convo fizzles out.
22. You can catch up on your nail art maintenance. Important.[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/2Msgs9HNa6/[/instagram]
23. You can get into a YouTube hole. From that gross spot-popping video to a ridic makeup tutorial - the internet is your oyster.
Staying home is just the GREATEST. End of.