7 Facts About Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's New Apartment in Worli, Mumbai
For instance, Yuvraj Singh also has a flat worth Rs 64 crores, in the the same tower.
1. Setting off rumours of an impending marriage then, Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma had purchased a luxe AF flat worth approximately Rs. 34 crores in Worli, Mumbai in 2016, and would get possession of it this year.
2. According to a report in Economic Times, this luxury pad will be a bare-open sky bungalow that can be customised as per the taste of the occupant. "The project has flats on bare shell 'Bespoke' model, which means the flats can be designed as per the owner's style and taste. The builder offers only a floor, with no columns in between. It's like a playground and the owner can make anything inside. One can have any size of bedroom to a king size hall or a study," said a source from the builder's office.
3. The sea facing apartment on the 35th floor of Tower C, is a part of a residential project by Omkar Realtors—'1973' and offers three cylindrical towers over 70 floors.
4. Reportedly, the couple will own a four bedroom apartment that will boast of 13 ft high ceiling, and decks or verandas extending from each bedroom that could be larger than the bedrooms.
5. Not just that, Omkar's '1973' will have an indoor tennis court, a pet clinic for the pooches, and a day-care centre for the kids.
6. Yuvraj Singh also has a flat in the the same tower, which is supposedly the most luxurious of all three towers, that he bought in 2013 for Rs 64 crore.
7. To maintain privacy, Virat booked a 'refuge' floor that has only his apartment on the floor. This is because once news broke that he had bought an apartment here, prospective buyers were demanding to be his neighbour!
The newly-weds will shift to their new home this year. As of now, they celebrated New Year's in Cape Town, South Africa. Anushka will return to India and resume shooting for Zero, while Kohli will continue with the International series against South Africa.