1. Sephora Cream Satin Lipstick in Always Red, `1,220: This deep shade of red looks flattering on everyone. Plus, the texture feels creamy on lips when applied, but transforms into a lightweight stain as it dries.
2. Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink in Dancer, `650, available on amazon.in: This one’s red and royal, without being jarring.
3. Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink in Ambitious, `650, available on amazon.in: If there was ever a lipstick that could stand the time of time and a 1,000 kisses, this beautiful, bold shade is it!
4. M·A·C Lipstick in Ruby Woo, `1,900: A red-carpet favourite, this particular shade has found a fan in everyone from A-listers to influencers. This bright, cherry-red (with a cool undertone) ‘lifts’ the skin. Pro tip: let it be the star of the look and keep the rest of the make-up minimal.
5. Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick in Bar Red, `1,900: This warm scarlet hue is perfect for days when you don’t want to make an effort, and yet look stunning.
6. Amway Crème Lipstick in Seductive Red, `269: This cool-toned red is a wonderful pick-me-up—the long-wear formula delivers intense pigment in one swipe and stays put for hours.
7. Kiko Milano Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in Poppy Red, `1,190: This Smart Fushion Lipstick offers rich, creamy texture, which leaves the lips feeling soft for hours.