Do you take a lot of time looking at your skincare cabinet? Wondering what products to start with… it can be a tricky business to layer concentrates, toners, serums, eye creams in your skincare routine.
Learning to layer your skincare like a pro will give you best results of your buys. And we know that the right way to layer can be really baffling and that's why you need to read our step-by-step guide:
The first two rules are the easiest to follow:
2. ToneNow, this is where your real deal starts.
- Once you have cleansed and toned your skin, you can focus on the skincare layering.
- Start with a serum (for your skincare concern) as it's the lightest product and it penetrates into skin immediately.
- Then add your eye cream/ serum after your serum.
- Lock it down with a moisturiser to seal in the products.
- And if you are a fan of face oils, then you need to add the oil right after the moisturiser. As the oil helps to penetrates the moisturiser better.
- Your suncreen/night cream should be your last step of your skincare routine.