Kareena Kapoor Khan was a vision in white at Lakmé Fashion Week's grand finale. The actor/new mommy walked the ramp for Anita Dongre and look absolutely ravishing. Now, we all know that she's blessed with good skin, but her make-up had us dreaming of a beach-y sundowner. Here's how you can achieve Kareena's flawless look in five easy steps:
1) Prep you face with a primer—it creates a smooth canvas and helps make-up last longer. There are a lot of options and you can choose one that fits your skin type.
2) Mix a small amount of liquid bronzer with a foundation that contains SPF (if you're going to be out in the sun all day, it'll prevent skin damage), and apply it with either a brush or a sponge. This will give you an even, warm glow, and also it'll also look natural.
3) Since we skipped pre-concealing, you can spot correct blemishes and dark circles with a concealer pen/pencil—this step will ensure you look flawless.
4) It's time to do the eyes: start by applying kohl on your lower and upper waterline and swipe on some nude shadow on your lids. Then, use a white/nude sparkly eye pencil and line the inner corners of your peepers, finishing up with two coats of waterproof mascara. This will instantly open up your eyes, making you look more 'awake'.
5) Now, apply an illuminating bronzer with a fluffy brush starting from your cheekbones to your temples and finish up with a neutral-hued tinted lip balm.