Surprising everybody with a "fairy tale wedding" in Tuscany, Italy on 11th December, Indian skipper Virat Kohli and Bollywood's dazzling beauty Anushka Sharma, have ruled social media ever since, with their dreamy photos flooding our feed, be it from their wedding or their Finnish honeymoon.
As everyone knows, the couple threw a grand reception in the capital yesterday, and yet again managed to break the Internet with their happy faces extraordinaire.
While you may have seen photos galore from the event, here are all the facts that will interest you about the much awaited first leg of the reception.
1. After spending two weeks in Europe, the newly weds landed on homeland on Tuesday for their receptions. The Delhi reception was organised at the Durbar Hall of the Taj Diplomatic Enclave in Chanakyapuri.
2. Here's the intricate wedding invite to the event, which went viral much before the event.
3. The elaborate guest list was essentially comprising of the couple's family members who couldn't make it to Italy, along with some high-end politicians. Cricketers in the likes of Kapil Dev, Yuvraj Singh, Gautam Gambhir, Ashish Nehra, Suresh Raina, Virender Sehwag, some members of the Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA), BCCI's acting president CK Khanna and Indian Premier League (IPL) chairman Rajeev Shukla were invited. Arun Jaitley, former DDCA president and now the Finance Minister and Minister of Corporate Affairs in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government, was also sent an invite.
4. The Chief Guest however, was none other than Prime Minister Narendra Modi who graced the occasion to bless the newly weds. Virat and Anushka had personally invited the PM, of which he had tweeted himself.
5. Not only did Prime Mininster Narendra Modi attend the reception, he also gave a special present to the couple, who were beaming wide as soon as they received the gift which was a rose each.
6. Popular Punjabi singer, songwriter, choreographer and actor Gurdas Mann performed live at the reception.
7. While the hotel is known for its Indian, European and Chinese delicacies, it is reported that North Indian delicacies, in addition to Punjabi food, were also served to the guests that attended the reception.
8. Ace couturier Sabyasachi, who gave thousands of girls #OOTD inspo for their own wedding after creating Anushka's gorgeous wedding lehenga, weaved magic again for the couple's reception. While Virat was dressed in a black textured silk signature bandhgala with the house buttons in 18k gold and a white silk kurta with a hand-woven silk churidar, Anushka looked a beautiful traditional bride in a red Benarasi saree, with an uncut diamond choker and jhumkas from Sabyasachi's bridal jewelry collection.
9. The super discreet and efficient wedding planning team that took care of Virushka's Italian wedding were the event planners for the reception as well. 'The Shaadi Squad' team were in charge of keeping Virat and Anushka's families' 'anxieties at bay' during the Delhi reception too.
10. After endless dancing and merriment, the couple were spotted departing for Mumbai for the second leg of their reception, which will witness all Bollywood stars and cricketers. It will be one helluva partayyy for sure, and we deffo can't wait for 26th December!