Kylie Jenner has given fans a peek inside her new home, and it's everything you'd expect it to be.
The 21-year-old and her mum Kris appear on the cover of this month's Architectural Digest talking about their Hollywood Hills homes, and also appeared in a video discussing their ~inspirations~.
Here's some things we learnt:
- Kylie has a whole bunch of Marilyn Monroe pictures. Like, it's a lot.
- Her chairs match the colours of her lip kits, which is the most Kylie thing we've ever seen.
- In fact, the house is way brighter than we'd have expected.
- She's got a bunch of condom wall sculptures, along with a light-up 'plastic' sign and Andy Warhol dollar sign prints.
- Her wardrobe is as colossal and impressive as you'd have hoped.
Let's see some pics, shall we?[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgponcnWji/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=loading[/instagram] [instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BthoTW2nki1/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=loading[/instagram] [instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BFkIRv7HGt0/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=loading[/instagram] [instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgqKkrH0Mm/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=loading[/instagram]
Kylie, clearly a fan of a feathered dress, worked with designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard on her home. She told the publication, "I told Martyn I wanted a fresh, fun vibe to match the way I was feeling. Colour was essential. I love pink, and I wanted a lot of it!
"My closets and glam room are very personal to me, even down to the size of each drawer, so they fit my specific products and clothes. I spend a lot of time in those rooms, so we had to make sure they were perfect."[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BtheWM1Bttv/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=loading[/instagram]
She spoke a lot about her glam room, actually, and said that she needs it to have "a variety" of Kylie Lip Kits, great lighting, a comfortable chair and a sofa. Which, fair enough.
Look, Kylie, if you ever need a house-sitter I can make myself available, okay?
Follow Abbi on Twitter.