It’s finally here! The highly-anticipated The Real Housewives of Dubai series releases today, June 2nd 2022, and literally, everybody is waiting to meet the 6 fabulous women who make up the cast of the show. Dubai is the eleventh city to become a part of the Housewives franchise, and there has been a lot of buzz and anticipation around this chapter, all with good reason. Called the billionaire’s playground, Dubai is known for its over-the-top opulence, modern architecture, fabulous nightlife and lavish lifestyle, making it the perfect setting for the Real Housewives. The Real Housewives of Dubai follows a group of women navigating their relationships, careers and supremely lavish and ultra-wealthy lifestyles in the UAE. Be it on a private plane, running successful business empires or hosting a party on a private island (of course), these six glamorous and successful women are ready to serve up scorching drama and unexpected twists. Intrigued? You can watch the season premiere and every episode of The Real Housewives of Dubai in India on Hayu. Hayu—the home of the best of American reality television content—provides access to over 300 shows across genres like cooking, fashion, property and more—stress-free and ad-free. You can get your access to Hayu RIGHT NOW on Amazon Prime Video Channels, with an easy add-on subscription by clicking here.
As we wait to watch the first episode of Real Housewives of Dubai, here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect in season 1 of this fabulous new series:
After that super-luxe glimpse at Real Housewives of Dubai, the first question that comes to mind is: “Who are these fabulous ladies?” You might have spotted a familiar face or two already, but allow us to formally introduce you to the six dynamic women who makeup up the cast of season one of the show.
1. Nina Ali: A lifestyle content creator who moved to Dubai in 2011 with her husband Munaf Ali and their three children, Nina is a highly driven businesswoman and entrepreneur. According to her cast bio, Nina “values authenticity and prides herself on being the real deal.”
2. Lesa ‘Milan’ Hall: Former Miss Jamaica Lesa is in Dubai pursuing a career in fashion design. The mother of three boys has founded a luxury maternity line called Mina Roe, Lesa lives in Dubai with her husband and is a self-proclaimed lover of all things luxury.
3. Caroline Brooks: Born in Boston to Honduran parents, Caroline goes by the nickname Caroline DXB and is a real estate agent and owner of Glass House Salon and Spa— an inclusive spa in Dubai that caters to women of all colours, hair textures and skin types.
4. Dr Sara Al Madani: A serial entrepreneur and public speaker, Sara is a self-proclaimed rebel. She started her first business at 15-years-old and since then became an inspiration to young women in the UAE. According to her cast bio, being twice-divorced or not, she is ready to look for love again.
5. Caroline Stanbury: The Ladies of London alumni Caroline Stanbury is now married to Real Madrid football player Sergio Carallo. The couple is now living in Dubai and Caroline is back to television after a five-year hiatus.
6. Chanel Ayan: Born Pillot Ayan, Chanel is a Kenyan model of Somalian descent who has a large following in Africa and the Middle East and is popular with couture designers of the region. She is married to fellow model and artist Luca Salves, and the couple has a son called Taj.
Catch these six fabulous ladies on the Real Housewives of Dubai today, on the 2nd of June 2022, on Hayu through Amazon Prime Video Channels, with an easy add-on subscription by clicking here.